Sunday, May 3, 2009

FN003 - Bluebells and the Silent Harp


Side A


1. Dark Was The Night, Cold Was The Ground - Blind Willie Johnson

2. In This Lonely Town - Jeremy Jay

3. I'm On Fire - Electrelane

4. Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping - Grouper

5. Gyroscope - Boards of Canada

6. (Circle)* - Boredoms

7. Palmitos Park - El Guincho

8. Dickshakers Union - Surf City

9. Whitecaps of White Noise I - Tim Hecker


*excerpt


Download Side A



Side B


1. Therese - The Bodines

2. Drunken Maria - Monks

3. It's Kinda Funny (Postcard 7" Version) - Josef K

4. Some Velvet Morning - Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood

5. No Fair - Wipers

6. You're Gonna Miss Me - The 13th Floor Elevators

7. Thumbs Off - The Clean

8. I'll Be On My Way - Bob & Fred

9. Someone Has His Fingers Broken - Black Eyes

10. Sonata VII (Prepared Piano) - John Cage

11. I Am The Greatest of All Liars - Damien Jurado

12. Only Time Will Tell - Bobby Donahue


Download Side B

No comments:

Post a Comment